Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello :P



Hello, my name is Rebeca. I'm 16 years old. I was born in Madrid on 31st January, but now I live in Menorca. I have curly, brown hair and light brown eyes. I'm thin and I'm not really tall, but I can still get in roller coasters. I am a really happy an optimist person. I have a lot of patience but I can sometimes get angry. I'm so stubborn, but I'm still smart though. I get good grades at school. I love making people laugh ang laughing with other people too. I am studying first of "bachillerato" in Joan Ramis i Ramis High School. My favorite subject is physical education and physics. I would like to be an engineer someday. One of my hobbies is to play tennis and I'm quite good at it. I've been playing since I was 6 years old. I like a lot going partying at nights with my friends. We have really good discos in Menorca and Madrid. My best friends are Arianne and Xec. Tehy play tennis too, and are alweys very nice with me. I don't imagine what my life would be like without them.
I'm writing this, because I'm looking for new firends.

No comments: