Friday, December 10, 2010

ITALIAN STUDENTS TO PARIS




Hello! :D
We are Valentina and Nevrete, we are best friends  from nine years. We both live in Foligno  where we attend  the Vocational Institute  “I.I.S.Orfini”:  and we arey in the third class of chemistry and biology.  Our teachers say  we are good students..............
We  are really happy and excited  and we can’t wait to leave for the fascinating,
elegant, historic, sophisticated, romantic, stylish, memorable, cultural, artistic,  
PARIS !


The one on the left of the photo is me, Valentina , I’m 16 years old.
I was born in Matera but I live in Foligno. I came in Foligno nine years ago with my family: my mother Giuliana, my father Vito and  my sister Eleonora  who is 23 years old. I  have also  got one brother Emanuele , he is 5 years old.
I'm not a very tall girl, I have long  straight hair and brown eyes . I am a very romantic girl.  I’m very sociable  and also a reliable friend;  I always listen to friends when they are in trouble, and I usually try to give them sincere advices.
I love animals especially horses, and I have a dog and 4 parrots.
During  the weekend I go out with my friends in the  town  center.
I like practicing  sports, I did athletics for four years but now I stopped, I like playing volleyball and climbing with my school  sport group.
In my free time I like listening to music, chatting with friends on the internet (facebook), and watching TV, especially  romantic movies.


The one  on the right of the photo is me Nevrete, I’m 17 years old.
I was born in Albania  but I have been living in Foligno  for ten years with my family.
When we came in Italy it was a bit difficult to integrate  but now it is ok, I’ve learnt Italian, I’ ve got a lot of friends.  Sometime I miss my country but I like Italy.
I’ve got a one brother and one sister, his name is Jacopo and her name is Sara. I’m a girl cheerful, sociable and lazy... I’m quite tall and thin, I’ve a long, brown, straight hair and green eyes.
I really like listening to music in general, I like  pop music, house... And I love Eminem and David Guetta...
In my free time I go out whit my friends in the town  center, and I like reading, the last books I read  are  those of the saga of Twilight.

Valentina  e Nevrete

2 comments:

Marc Pons said...

Hello Valentina and Nevrete. Nice to meet you. I'm in facebook as Marc Pons Maria. What's your name in facebook?
I like house music and David Guetta too, but I prefer DJ Tiësto. Nevrete, have you ever heard any song of Tiësto?
In the other hand i play the piano since I was 8, because when I play it I feel that my problems desappear...
Bye, talk soon...;)

Y.Roselló said...

Ciao!

I'm also going to Paris in January! I'll be happy to meet you there. Have a look at my post!

See you in Paris!

Un bacione!

Yannick RM