Wednesday, March 9, 2011


My name is Júlia Polo, I'm sixteen years old and I live in the port of Mahón. I live with my parents and my sister. They are Manel, Lourdes and Paula.

My mother's side of family is from Barcelona, but her parents are living here now. My father's side of the family are from Menorca, and they are living here too. We are not a big family but we are a very close family.

I have been to many schools throughout the years, when I was only 1 year old, I went to Cormar until I was 5 years old, then I moved to La Salle Mahón until I finished the 4th of compulsary secondary education. Now I am in Ramis I Ramis because in La Salle there isn't non.compulsary secondary education.

As I have said before, I live in Mahón, a little town of Menorca. In my opinion, in winter Menorca is very boring, because there is nothing to do and there's no place to go for us, youngsters, to go and have fun, but in summer is really good, because it has very nice beaches, hot weather and ''fiestas''.A lot of people come and visit Menorca in the summer.

I have long blond hair, almond-shaped blue eyes and thin lips. I'm tall. I think I am an extroverted and nice person to be around with. I hate people who are selfish and they think that they are the best. I love rowing and sport in general, I like listening to music and meeting my friends at the weekends.

Ultimately I think I am a sociable kind of girl but like everybody, I have my dislikes too.

No comments: