Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introduction Aitana Bernabeu



My name is Aitana. I’m fifteen. I’ve got pale skin in winter, but when the summer arrives I easily get brown, my hear is curly and I’m not sure if it is blond or brown. I’m thin and about 170 Cm.
I try to be a good friend and to help people when I can, I’m very sensitive, and everything seems important to me. One thing that stands out in my character is that I always smile, I’m very happy all day, well, like everyone I’ve got different days, but normally I’m happy all day. I laugh for everything and I think that is positive.
I really like skating, I go to skate lessons three times a week since I was ten.
I’ve to admit that when I get angry, I’m horrible but only if the reason is serious.
Another thing I must change is that I’m not always honest and for me it is very important to say the truth whatever happens.

No comments: