Friday, November 19, 2010

Cristina Ulldemolins

My name is Cristina I’m 16 years old. My family and I live in a farm house in the country near Mahón. My father is an accountant and my mother helps him. I have two brothers, the older brother is studying in Barcelona and the youngest is studying in La Salle. We have two dogs. I’m toll and slim, I’m broad-shouldered because I do canoeing. I have long dark straight hair, and brown eyes. I haven’t got a fringe or freckles. In summer I’m tanned because I lie down in sun every morning at 10.00. I must go to the hairdressers because I have split ends.
I’m romantic and talkative. I’m a little bossy but helpful. I’m friendly and generous because I don’t mind lending things. I think that I’m too imaginative because I always think about one life on another planet with different people, an unreal life.
My favorite music is pop and rock and I love canoeing and football. I enjoy romantic films. I hate rap and reggae.
As well as this I’m trustworthy and a little shameful.

2 comments:

Francina said...

ulldeeeee the best the best haahahhaha oeoe ;)

Marc Pons said...

TIËSTO DA BEST!