Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Hello!
My name is Lamia , I'm sixteen. I live in Paris near the « Sacré- C?ur ».
I love Paris because it's a very beautiful city. I play music and I love it. I love all the style of music I can hear Classical music or Pop music. I love reading books. I like having fun with my friend and going out with them. I have curly hair, green eyes. I have one brother and one sister. My brother is younger than me and my sister is older than me. I am studying in Colbert College.

3 comments:

Cristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristina said...

do you play an instrument too? my favourite song is "Canon in D" (johann pachelbel)...I also like ABBA's music! which are your favourite songs?
I'm in high school "IES Joan Ramis i Ramis" in 2nd course "Batxillerat" and next year I'm going to university...I'd like to study something about Music :)

Cristina said...

Hello!
my name is Cristina....I'm from Menorca (in Spain). i've visited Paris twice...and I really like it! (I know the "sacre cour" too! it's really nice!) I think Paris is a wonderful place! I'd like to come back there!
I've read that you like classic music...I like classical music too....I LOVE IT! I play the piano since I was 4...and now I'm 17 years old! but I also listen to other kinds of music (especially pop)
thanks for writing! :D