Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LARA CATCHOT- SPAIN

My name is Lara Catchot Orfila and I’m seventeen. I live in Menorca, Spain. Menorca is a small Island in the Mediterranean and is very touristic, especially in summer. I live in the capital, Maó, in a flat near the harbour, which is very important in the island.


I live with my family, my parents and my two brothers, Sergi who is nineteen and Pau, who is twelve. I also have two cats, I love animals!


I have curly blond hair, big green eyes and pale skin. I have a normal height and a normal weight too.

I think my character is good, I’m a little bit stubborn but I’m an open-minded person, sociable and friendly. I never get nervous and I try to be as optimistic as I can. I don’t believe in superstitions nor any religion, but I respect the people who believe in them.


I’m not a very sportive person, I don’t have enough time, but I used to dance in an academy until last year. I hope I can do it again.


In my free time I like to meet my friends and go out, especially in summer. In winter Menorca is a very boring place, and I just study and go to high school. But in summer it is great fun, I enjoy going to the beach and going out at night with my friends.

1 comment:

Who is afraid of Krapp? said...

Hi Lara,
I am from Nepal, and want to hear more about yr island.