Thursday, June 2, 2011

CONVERSATIONS AT A HOTEL ( with mp3 files)

Calling to Get a Reservation

Checking into the Hotel

Requesting a Wake-up Call

Asking the Concierge for Sightseeing Advice
Asking the Concierge for Restaurant Advice
Talking to Room Service
Calling to Report a Cockroach Problem (1)
Calling to Report a Cockroach Problem (2)
Asking about the Hotel Gym
Asking for More Amenities
Asking Where to Make a Copy
Calling to Report a Medical Emergency
Calling for a Wireless Connection
Requesting More Supplies for the Minibar
Asking about the Swimming Pool
Getting a Taxi via the Front Desk
Checking Out
Disputing the Bill
Storing Luggage for a Few Hours after Checkout
Asking the Concierge to Hold a Parcel for Pick-up
Calling to Cancel a Reservation
Booking a hotel room
Telephone facilities. How do I get an outside line?
How do I get an outside line? (2)
Room service 1. I'd like some breakfast
Room service 2. I'd like some breakfast
Checking out of the hotel 1
Checking out of the hotel 2

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge. www.bookingro.com/

Anonymous said...

I was getting bore since morning but as soon as I got this link & reached at this blog, I turned into fresh and also joyful too. 8 adventures

Unknown said...

I truly get pleasure from while I read your blogs and its content.


Cheap Singapore hotels

Unknown said...

I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web sitehome and car insurance bundles

Unknown said...

I will prefer this blog because it has much more informative stuff.how much is my life insurance policy worth

Unknown said...

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
whole life insurance policy cash value

Unknown said...

It’s my fortune to go to at this blog and realize out my required stuff that is also in the quality.
check all travel sites at once

make money from betting said...

I Never ever found such edifying blogs.www.comparecarinsuranceonline.com

make money from betting said...

I have learnt various good stuff right here, and I’m sure everyone will get advantage of it.
comparecarinsuranceonline.com