Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Introduction Mónica Tadeo







Hello!! , My name is Mónica Tadeo, I’m fifteen years old. I live in Mahón, Menorca, one of the Balearic Islands. I am studying at the Joan Ramis i Ramis secondary school. This is my third year here, before I was living and studying in Mallorca, another Balearic Island and the place where I was born. I have got long brown hair. I’m short and thin and I’ve got brown eyes. I’m joyful, friendly and generous.
My hobbies are watching films, reading, listening to music, going for a walk with my friends and I love babies, as often as I can I like taking care of my little neigbours or cousins. When I grow up I would like to be a nursery teacher.
I like sports. I practice swimming 3 times a week since I was 3 years old and walkings about 3 times a week too. In summer I like going to the beach with my friends.
I have a brother called Adrián, he’s 12 years old and he’s studying at the same secondary school than I am.

No comments: