Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello!









My name is Júlia and I’m 16 years old. I’m studying in IES Joan Ramis since I was in 3rd of ESO. Now, I’m in 1st of bachillerato in IES Joan Ramis i Ramis. I’ve chosen to study socials subjects. I’ve lived in Mahón, a small town in Menorca, all my life.
I’ve got long, dark and straight hair, I’m too short slim and I’ve got green eyes. When I was younger I wore glasses and braces for three years. I have never had spots or blackheads. In summer I’m brown that I spend all day in the beach, but in winter I lose my tan.
I’m rather shy at first. When I’m embarrassed, I’ve got rosy cheeks and I blush. Then I’m really funny and when I’m with my friends I can’t stop laughing. I’m hardly ever sad. I can’t stand it when somebody is sad. My hobbies are playing basketball, I play since I was 12 and this year I’ve changed of basketball club, and going out with my friends. I really enjoy travelling too, I’ve been to many different countries. I love them and I have a good time when I’m with them. I like watching films too. I have a little sister called Marta. She’s 12 and she’s studying 1st of ESO in the same school I was before.

No comments: