Tuesday, December 21, 2010









My name is Carolina Melia Camps but everybody calls me Carol. I am sixteen years old and now I'm studying first bachillerato in IES Joan Ramis i Ramis. I would like to study to be a primary school teacher. I was born in 1994 and live in Mahon, Minorca near the school. I'm tall, I measure 1,70 meters.

I have a straight, long and brown hair and wear a fringe. I have big brown eyes, and my skin is withe. I have an oval and smiling face. I have a normal nose. My mouth is big and have thick lips and I'm wearing braces on my teeth. In the night when i sleep my teeth grind. I have arched ant thick eyebrows. I have one brother and one sister.

I like sports, especially basketball, but I don't practise. In my free time i usually go online to look at the e-mails and chat with my friends. I like reading too. I also like going for a walk with my friends, watching movies or having dinner with them.

No comments: