Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cansu from Iskenderun (Turkey)


Hello my future friends..! :D

My name is Cansu Koyun. I am fifteen years old. I am from Hatay,Turkey. If I talk about myself, I like play voleyball,table tennis,play basketball...I like swiming,listening music, sing a song.. I love write. I love watching film. I like shopping, see new places.. I love the people, I love to live.. I love myself. I believe the future will be wonderful days of my life. I'm happy for new friends to be. I am very versatile. can I adapt to any environment.

I want to find a new friends from all over the world and secondly I want to improve my english language. I want to have more practise and will be glad to correspond with everyone. If you are interested in learning Turkish language, you also can write me.

See you soon (:

CANSUU (cenesela)!

No comments: