Saturday, January 29, 2011

Erol from Iskenderun (Turkey)


Hi,My Penfriend.I’m Erol Barbur.I am from Hatay/Iskenderun(Turkey).

I am fifteen yeras old.I am a 9 grade highschool student and I’m student at Istiklal Makzume High School.I have one brother He is two years younger than me.My mother is an English teacher at Primary School and My father is a shipping agent.

That’s my photograph. It was taken a few months ago . I am medium- height and slim with straight fair hair.L.I can describe myself as a funny,helpful,generous, ,intelligent and friendly boy.

I would like to tell you about my hobbies and free time activities. I like to do every sport except football.I play basketball in our school’s training team.They are preparing us for the next years..I and my friends play table tennis every break and sometimes during lunch breaks.I sometimes play court tennis on Sundays.I have a brother.I sometimes fight with him . I like spending time with computer. I can say I’m crazy about playing online games..That’s the reason of my eye glasses. I like playing the guitar in my free time. Nowadays I spend my free time playing a playstation 3 game called Guitar –Hero. It combines computer games with music.I like watching TV .I usually watch Spartacus,Two and a Half Men,Chuck,Merlin,Big Bang Theory,Ghost Whisperer,Unnatural History and finally Doctor Who.I realy like Doctor Who. It has a very interesting scenario. Aliens, travelling to time . . . . .

All in all,That’s all about me.There are much more things to write but let’s leave them for the other letters. .

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours,

Erol Barbur

No comments: