Thursday, March 3, 2011


Hello!

My name is Andrea Pons Thomas, I'm sixteen years old and I live in Mahón (Menorca, Spain), in a flat with my parents and my little sister who is eleven years old, her name is Marina. Menorca is small island with many beautiful beaches to visit. In fact, in summer I live in a house near the beach, Na Macaret.

I'm studying non compulsary secundary education at the high school Joan Ramis i Ramis. When I was from three to twelve years old I was in school Mateu Fontirroig.


I'm a friendly, negative and good tempered person. I'm a sensible person and care too much about what others people think. And also I like to laugh and have fun with my friends. I'm very untidy and my mother doesn't like that but my room is always tidy.

I'm a short person, I measure 1,57 cm and I have curly brown hair. I have green eyes and a round face.

My hobby are playing basketball, I started playing five years ago and now it is my first year as coach of the team of children, they are ten – eleven years old. I like to chat and connect to Facebook.

In the future, I would like to pass non compulsary secundary education to study to be a primary school teacher.

Finally I would like you to visit me and I'm looking forward to you reply!

Andrea

No comments: