Thursday, March 3, 2011


Hello!

My name's Celia and I'm sixteen years old. I live in Menorca, an island in the Mediterranean sea that belongs to Spain. I'm Spanish. I live in a flat in Mahon with my parents and my brother, who is younger than me. I go to Ramis' high school, where I study non – compulsary secondary education, because those students who want to go to university, have to study two years at the age of sixteen and then go to university when they're eighteen. These two years are called “Bachillerato”.

I'm a normal teenager... or that's what I think! I wear glasses since I was twelve and now I'm very happy because I have my teeth straight because I've been wearing brackets for fifteen months and I had them taken off in August. I have long straight brown hair. I have an oval face and a very little scar on my forehead (just a souvenir of when I was a little girl). My skin is very pale and freckled. Now I have brown eyes, but when I was born I had them blue and when I was one year old I had green eyes and curly black hair. I have normal lips (not thin or full). I'm a medium – height girl and I'm also slim. When I study, I'm very hardworking, but I recognise that I'm a bit lazy doing my home task and I'm untidy too. I'm optimistic, polite, sociable and open – minded. The most negative part is that I'm insecure and impatient.

That's all about me! Now it's your turn. I hope you answer my e-mail as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

No comments: