Thursday, March 17, 2011


Hi!

I am Deniz.I’m 15 years old.And I am from Iskenderun. Iskenderun is a district of Hatay. I’m studying İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School.Anyway I like to swim , play football , play basketball , play billiards.I’m friendly.And i’m always smiling.This is my special power J.
By the way i like trekking. I love to read poetry.My favorite poet is Nazım Hikmet RAN.
And I think his best poem is Invite.My mother name is Sema she is lawyer and my father name is Müslüm(But he prefers Ozan)and he is lawyer too.I have a brother.His name is Arda Eren.He is six years old.
My favorite football team is Real Madrid.Everyone loves F.C. Barcelona but i don’t.Because Real Madrid is a great team. My favorite player is C.Ronaldo.
I think Mesut Özil is a great teammate for C.Ronaldo.
My horoscope is cancer. In my parents' opinion I am emotionally.I am 1 meter 79 cantimeters tall.I have black hairs and Brown eyes.I am generous and kind(I and my friends Think
J ).I love travelling because to see new some places gives new something to me.I collecting toys for my toy collection.My favorite bands are Beatles , Metallica, SoaD Nirvana.But my favorite musician is Jimi Hendrix.And my favorite singer is Bob Marley.(P.S: I am not hippie J )I’m interested in Greekmythology.
I would like to be lawyer someday(like my parents)My favorite subjects are Literature and sport
J
By the way i love books so much and I have more than a thousand books specially poetry books.
(den0s@hotmail.com)in the my Hotmail there isn’t o that is zero
J beetwen the “n” and “s” J

No comments: