Tuesday, June 7, 2011

XAVI ORFILA

My name is Xavi Orfila Sans, I'm from Spain and I live in Minorca. I study at Joan Ramis high school, in Mahon and live with my family in a house close to my shcool.


Anyway, I'm 17 years old and I was born on 9th March 1994, I have brown eyes and black hair. I'm 180 cm tall, I'm thin and I'm not very strong.

I am really funny, respectful and friendly. Although, when I meet new people sometimes I'm a little shy.
My favorite hobby in my free time is basketball. I'm usually play basketball with my town team as
a eaves. I'm an experienced player but I believe I can learn many things even more, because the basketball is a very technical sport and perfectionist. In front of my house I also love playing basketball in my basketball court.
At the moment, I'm studyng the social Bachillerato in IES Joan Ramis, and in the future I plan to study
economics and law.

I want to take part in the Comenius Project, because I want to meet with people who are from other countries and have different lifestyles. And especially to improve my language skills.

No comments: