Saturday, June 4, 2011

Helena from Minorca travelling to Turkey

My name is Helena. I live in a flat in the center of the city with my mother and my sister. My mother's name is Marga and my sister's, Maria. She is thirteen and we are very close. Everyone says we are very similar phisically, but I don't think so. My school is called IES Joan Ramis i Ramis. It is in Mahon, near to my house, which means that sometimes I go there walking. I've been in this school sice I was twelve, but next year is my last year there. Then I'll go to university. Mahon, the city where I live, is a quiet city. It is the capital of Menorca and it has one of the biggest natural harbour in the world.

Phisically, I am a medium-heighted teenager. I have long, straight and light brown hair, and sometimes I wear it in a ponytail. My face is a bit oval and a bit round. I am not very tanned, we could say I am a bit pale faced. My eyes are green, but it is a rare green, because sometimes it seems blue. My lips are normal, nor very thin neither very full.

About my personality, I am an optimistic person, I like seeing the positive face of life. I try to be generous and reliable, and I think I am. I am polite, good-tempered and open-minded, but sometimes I can be very stubborn. I am a bit lazy, specially when I have to tidy my room, which means I'm not very tidy.
I don't have any special hobby, but I love travelling. I spend my free time with my friends. We go to the cinema, go for a walk, go dinner... and thinks like that. I used to go to dance lessons, but now I prefer going to the gym. I like going to the beach, getting tanned and eating ice-creams. Summing up, I like summer. Finally, I can't stand nor ruthless neither narrow-minded people.

I hope your answer soon,
Helena.

No comments: