Sunday, November 21, 2010


I am Marc Pons Maria, and I was born in Mahon (Minorca) on 2nd January 1994. I'm tall and quite thin because I practise sports that give me a good endurance capacity. My legs are strong because I love riding my mountain bike, running and triathlon... but recently, when I was ridins my bike at a duathlon, I fell down and broke my knee. I weigh about 58 kg and I'm about 1.78 m. I've got dark hair. It's a bit long and I have a fringe. My eyes are green. I've got a happy face and I blush easily. In my free time I like spearfishing or going out with my friends or taking care of my garden. In the future, I will probably study industrial engineering in Barcelona, because I like maths, industrial technology, technical drawing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Markitus!!!!! :D

by Judit and Gio.

Anonymous said...

Markitus!!!!! :D

by Judit and Gio.