Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Introduction Andrea Sintes



Hello!



My name is Andrea, and I'm 16. I live on a small island, Menorca.I’ve got pale skin but in summer I've get a tan. I’ve got long, brown and straight hair. I've blue eyes.I am a bit shy with the people that I don't know but I am nice and affectionate with the people closer to me. I like staying with my cousins in my grandparents' house. I’m sometimes quite nervous for different reasons. When I’m disappointed with something or someone I'm sad. When I get angry I’m very headstrong.
Seven months ago I used to dance in a private dance school in “maó”.I like spending time on the computer, but not all day, also I like listening to pop music, and love going for a walk with my friends and chat about everything that matters to us. In the future, I would like to go to university and study Business Administration.



That's it.

No comments: