Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Introduction Paula de Bustos



Hi!



My name’s Paula, and I’m 16.I’m not too tall but not small, and I’m not fat either too thin. I’ve brown skin, but obviously more in summer. I’ve got long, curly, brown hair.Personally I’m sometimes absent, but when I want I’m cheerful.I’m ambitious, and so faithful to the people that are faithful to me too. I’m sensible with almost everything I do, I’m also affectionate, and almost always smiling. I’m sometimes quite nervous for different reasons. When I’m sad or disappointed with something or someone, I’m so thoughtful. When I get angry I’m headstrong.Three months ago I used to go to the gym.I love reading and spending time on the computer, but not all day, also I like listening to all kinds of music, and going for a walk with my friends or going to the cinema although it’s too expensive. I love toddlers, and for this reason I want to be a nursery teacher.And that’s all.

No comments: