Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hii :)


My name is Francina and I’m 16 years old, I study science because I like everything that is related it. I have always lived in Menorca, but in two years will go to Barcelona for study at a university.

I’m 163cm tall and I’m very thin. I have a thin face with freckles and moles, and I have a smiling face. I have long brunette curly hair; my eyes are small and brown like my hair and I wear glasses, but I take them off when I’m not studying.

I usually get goods marks, but sometimes I fail because I have many things to do.
I’m very happy and I think that I’m a good person. I like meeting new people, I’m a sociable person. I think I’m a creative person.
Outside school, in the afternoons I study music, I’ve played the piano since I was 6 or 7 years and I played badminton for 5 years, apart from badminton I also like sea sports, sailing, windsurfing… I practice them in the summer. I really like sports in general. I love drawing and painting, when I was a child I went to art school but now I don’t have time, I also love taking photos. In my house I spend some time on the computer, in the msn, facebook, etc.
At the weekends I go out with my friends (on Fridays and Saturdays). Sometimes we go to the cinema and often go to a restaurant for dinner. On Sundays I usually study. Last weekend I went with my friends to a discotheque party.
In summer I go to the beach, I do sea sports and I go to the “fiestas de pueblo”.

No comments: