Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ME


Hi!

I’m Aaron and I’m seventeen years old. I’m studying first of Bachillerato at Joan Ramis i Ramis.

I’m quite tall, nearly 1.8m.and I’m a bit chubby. I’m not musculous but that doesn’t meen I am weak. My legs are really musculous because I walk a lot and I used to cycle a lot. I have freckles all over my body, because my mother has them and all my brothers have them too. My hair is quite long now, I normally have it shorter but it’s been long since I went to the hairdresser. It’s dark-brown, nearly black. My eyes are brown too, but sometimes they look a bit honey. My eyebrows are small and thin and my lips are thin.I have big cheeks and when I smile a lot a dimple appears on my right cheek. I have a pointed chin.

I’m really lazy, I always prefer to lie down instead of doing homework. I love doing jokes and I’m never serious. I think that I’m a bit nosy, but I just try to help. Sometimes I can be bossy because I like doing the things properly, I listen to the rest but I have to be the boss. I don’t care what people think about me, I like being my self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a profesional :D Gio

Bicho! by judith :D