Tuesday, November 23, 2010



Hi!
I’m Alberto, I’m 17 years old, I’m a positive person, I study in Ramis high school, I live in Maó with my dad, mother and brother in the Heada-arters.
I’m a neither tall nor short, I’ve got a thin face, my hair is short and black, my eyes are round and brown. I wear glasses, my noise and mouth are normal and I wear braces. I haven’t got wrinkles, tattoos, warts, but I’ve got moles and a few spots.
I’m very sociable and I like meeting people. My hobbies are: music, because I play the flute and I like dancing, singing, and listening to music. I like to travel because I see new places and be with my best friends.
I live in Maó, a little island, whose capital is Maó. Menorca has got 3 high mountains, an important port, churches markets, monuments, etc and the tipical food of Menorca os cheese. I study in Ramis, my high school is important because Ramis wrote Lucrecia, one of the most important books Catalan Literature. The high school has got a hall, two floors with a lot of classrooms and departments, corridors, a bar and a playground with sport tracks.
I live in a 2 houses in Maó and Barcelona and 1 house in Marbella and Aragón but my certification house is that of my parents.
This is my autobiography, more of less in which I explain my hobbies, where I live, study and with whom I live.
I hope you have fun and I’m looking forward to your comments.
Bye for now
Alberto Marqués Buil 1ºB

No comments: