Thursday, March 3, 2011


Hello,

my name is Álex. I live in Mahon,Menorca.I'm seventeen years old so I'm teenager. I have been living in a flat since 2001 with my family: my father, mother, my grandmother and my two little sisters.Igo to highschool Joan Ramis i Ramis, one year ago I studied in Cormar school.

I am medium-height and fat. I have brown eyes,and brown hair. Moreover I have big ears and a samll nose.Also I have spiky hair and I have sideburns. Futhermore, I have too many freckles and full lips. Besides I have an oval face. However I have never had long hair or dreadlocks. I'm kind and very afectionate. What's more I am very modest and I am very loyal but I 'm very patient and nervious

I like going to the cinema, but I don't like romantic films. I love meeting my friends.Also I go to the swiming-pool every week. Nevertheless, I haven't much time.

I would like to go to study in Madrid and I will get a lot of money

Bye, Álex

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Easily Increase Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.