Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello,

My name is Nacho Fernández Gomila and I am sixteen years old. I live in Mahon, a small town of Menorca which is an island of Spain. I live in a housing estate called Malbuger, that's so calm and quiet. I live with my parents, Jose Luis and Ani, and my little brother, Borja. Now I am studying the first course of non-compulsarysecundary education. Mahon is a very small town, that in winter is so boring. The best thing of Mahon and other villages, are the beaches, that are the best around Spain.

Now I'm going to talk about me. I'm a tall boy, I measure 1,84. I have short, wavy black hair. The shape of my face is oval, I have a big nose, two bright brown eyes, and no facial hair. In fact, I'm tanned around my body. I have a normal mouth, with lips that aren't thin, but not full at all. I'm a thin teenager, but a bit strong. Two things that describe me are: ambitious and kind. I always like do things better and be the best. But I am also a sociable person. I am a bit lazy, but hardworking when it's necessary. I am very cheerful and I love jokes. I like being optimistic and frank.

Well, to sum up, I can say that I'm a normal teenager, that the only idea that I have is being happy. To finish, I hope that you come to Menorca next summer.

See you soon.

No comments: