Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello,

My name is Cristina Ramírez. I am 16 years old and I live in Menorca with my mum and her boyfriend. I was born in Barcelona. My father lives there so, I visit him on holidays. I study in Joan Ramis, I'm studying othe first course of non-compulsany education. Menorca is a little island in Spain. In summer it is fantastic because there are alot of beaches and at the weekends people celebrate their popular festivities, but in winter, Menorca is very boing, there is nothing to do. There aren't shopping centers, good discoteques...but we are satisfed with cinemas, bowling, a disco and a little more.

Now I have to tell you about me. My hair is long and straight. My face is ovaland I am pale. I'm tall and I'm not fat, I'm wellbuilt. With my friends I am very excited,friendly and funny. But I also listen when one of them has a problem, I become serious. I like going shopping, meeting friends and having fun.

I hope your answer soon.Bye!

Cristina.

No comments: